Friday, September 29, 2006

Yes...will wonders never cease...I have entered the world of blogging. I am thinking this is so last year. oh well. if you have read the latest signpost newsletter http://www.signpostmusic.com/signpost/index.htm you may have stumbled across this reference to Altona...and some persistant pastor...I'm not sure who that is but anyway...steve makes a comment earlier ... "the story of Jacob-that rascally friend of God who wrestled his way through his own brokeness to a fragile Shalom." That phrase resonated in my thinking and thus the title for this blog. one last quote for this week from my teacher (quoting someone else) at SBC
" Nobody who is truly free can keep quiet in a world of captives"

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Welcome to world of Blogging. I am looking forward to reading your thoughts.
By the way that is a great title "fragile Shalom". I have never thought of shalom in that light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home